Thursday 22 May 2014

Hoarding Up

Both myself and my boyfriend are huge film & TV fans, and as such, we buy a lot of blu-rays and DVD's.
A couple of weekends ago we made our usual trip into town to go hoarding up, so here is what I bought for myself!





1. Deadwood: I watched this a few years ago after borrowing it from someone at work and I absolutely loved it! I have been wanting to buy it for a long time.

2. Catherine Cookson Collection: I am a huge fan of Catherine Cookson, and being from South Tyneside myself, I love the adaptations that have been made from her books. I used to watch them on the Drama channel at weekends, but they dont show them every weekend and its only the same 2 or 3 that they show in a cycle, so now I can have my fix whenever I want! (note: my favourites are A Dinner of Herbs, Tilly Trotter, The Dwelling Place and The Cinder Path)

3. Cranford: In case you haven't guessed already, I like period dramas :-) I didnt watch Cranford when it was on TV, but my mum did and enjoyed it. I managed to watch it last year and loved it, so decided I wanted to own it on DVD.

4. New Girl Season 1: I LOVE this show! And HMV had the DVD for £4.99 with any other purchase, so it would have been rude not to! Schmidt is probably the best character on any TV series ever!


Louisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment