Thursday 26 June 2014

Coffee love

I love coffee. A bit too much I think. I have a large selection of various coffees in my kitchen cupboard, I drink 3-4 cups per day at work, I have a fridge full of various frappuccino drinks and I also visit Starbucks pretty regularly (especially at Christmas for the Eggnog lattes!)

I decided to treat myself at the weekend to a Nespresso machine. I got the new Inissia model in Vanilla Cream and it came with the Aeroccino 3 machine which is the best thing ever!
Because I bought the machine this month I got a £40 voucher for the Nespresso website! That should keep me in coffee capsules for at least 6 months! No more trips to Starbucks now I can make my own eggnog lattes at home!




Louisa xx

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good!

    Thanks for your comment, sadly we didn't pay on credit card or we'd have probably already had our refund now. We just paid via debit card. The company are not yet officially bankrupt, but as soon as they are, we'll call the bank and see what they can do.

    ReplyDelete