Tuesday 3 June 2014

More crochet and baking

I've been crocheting like crazy the past couple of weeks in order to get the second little blanket finished for our other chair! I finally finished it on Sunday, and it took me approximately 10 days to make which is pretty good going for me!
Same as the previous blanket, I used a mixture of Stylecraft Special DK, Woolcraft New Fashion DK and some Hayfield Bonus DK. I used a 4.5mm hook. This time the squares were 5 rounds instead of 11, and I think it gives a nice contrast to the other blanket :-)
I'll post a picture of both chairs soon!





I've also been baking again! We both like to have some sweet treats in our house, so on Sunday I decided to bake us each a cake! For me it was an orange cake with orange butter icing which I love, but don't make for myself very often, and for my boyfriend it was his favourite chocolate cake with raspberry jam.







Yummy!

Louisa xx

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment