Friday 6 June 2014

Sarah Millican

For Christmas my boyfriend bought me tickets to see Sarah Millican. The date for the show finally came around last month (it was the 3rd last show on her Home Bird tour). It was at the Mill Volvo Tyne Theatre in Newcastle which is a lovely little theatre that only seats just over 1000 people so needless to say her 4 night run here sold out rather fast!
We had seats in the front row of the Grand Circle so we had a fantastic view.
We weren't allowed to take any photos inside the theatre, but I can tell you the whole night was hilarious. Her support act was a comedian called Tom Allen. We had not heard of him before, but after his short 15 min set we are both fans - he was so funny!
Sarah was as hilarious as always too. This tour is probably the funniest one yet. I will definitely see her again on her next tour!

The merch surprised me at how cheap it was - being a regular music gig-goer I'm used to seeing ridiculous prices for merch, but here I got the Home Bird goodie bag which was a blue printed tote bag and it contained a signed programme, a tea towel, a poster, a keyring and a fridge magnet all for £15! I also bought myself a Home Bird mug (seen below filled with mocha frappuccino and squirty cream!) and a mug for my mum as a present for her. We also got free Home Bird badges on the way out. Absolutely fantastic night!







posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment